David unpacks the difference between cost and value, and how advisers can zero in on the activities that create the most value for clients. He also discusses the shift that is likely to occur in the sector over the next few years as advisers focus less on products and returns and more on the meaning and purpose they create in their clients’ lives.
Information on our Program - Online or Facilitated alternatives
While many practices survive, they don’t thrive in the way their principals imagined when they set out. What about you?
- Poor work life balance?
- Limited Growth?
- Too little profit?
- Limited earning?
There is a better way. Is this your time to move to a more successful future?
I have helped thousands of professionals to:
- Achieve significant growth in revenue and profitability
- Build or improve systems and processes and be more in control
- Attract and retain the right clients and team members, and
- Move from a practice to a genuine business
The results speak for themselves. Benefits in 12 months for those that have done the program and implemented are:
- New clients up over 100%
- New revenue up over 120%
- Prospect to Client conversion up over 250%
- Ongoing revenue up over 130%
- AUM - average client up from $379k to $784k – over 200%
The Program includes 6 modules, over 27 videos, over 38 global best practice templates, scripts and agendas, along with quizzes, FAQ and text. All that can be worked through and implemented at your own pace and timeline.
All for the cost of less than one new client.
Why wait? To invest in your future, the time is now.
For further information or to join, click here.
There is also a Facilitated Program with the same online content as the Online Program, but with facilitation including
- a monthly 4 hour group call (zoom)
- a monthly individual call (zoom)
- 24/7 access via WhatsApp group chat
- plus me to guide you through it and smooth out any road blocks.
Subject to a quorum, we are looking to kick off our next Facilitated Program very shortly. There are only a few spots left. Register interest online or email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.