Small group - Facilitated Program - 3 spots remaining - don't miss out
Client Value Proposition / Business Processes / Business Growth / 6 October 2020
The Program draws upon my 26 years’ experience as an adviser and six years helping advisers to a new ‘above the line’ life coaching approach to financial advice, where the focus shifts from product to people and from money to meaning.
Advisers who have completed and implemented this program have seen within 12 months a more than:-
- 100% increase in new clients
- 120% increase in revenue
- 250% increase in prospect-to-client conversion, and
- > 200% increase in average client AUM to nearly $800,000.
The Program is one of the best investments you can make (don’t just take our word for it*).
The small group Facilitated Program includes:-
- access to the online portal - including six chapters, 22 topics, >27 videos, 38 global best practice templates, scripts and agendas, quizzes, FAQ and readings... and all for the cost of less than one new client.
- a monthly group ½ day meeting (zoom)
- a monthly individual call (zoom)
- 24/7 access via WhatsApp group chat
- plus me to guide you through it and smooth out any road blocks.
For further information click here.
Testimonials can be found here.
Any questions, email me firstname.lastname@example.org or call +61 0412 532220.
*And one testimonial (unsolicited) on LinkedIn just recently is below….
“I’ve completed the program, which is facilitated by David Haintz. It is the best investment I've ever made! What role do you want to play in your client’s life? What do your client value the most? Client-centric Advice Program helps you redefine your role as an adviser to meet the needs of your clients in this new world. It shows what the great financial planning looks like – put the client’s life first before the money. I highly recommend this program to any advisers serious about delivering a great experience to their clients and fulfilling their own personal values by helping others”.
What are you waiting for?
Call or email now to reserve one of the last 3 spots.